Pages

10/22/14

Yes.

1. The trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron is finally here. I had to contain my fangirling so my parents wouldn't be frightened away. BUT OH MY GOD DOES IT LOOK GOOD! Watch the thing ASAP. I can't wait for May 1st now, that's for sure. 


2. I did this mashup up Lorde's song Team and Jennifer Hudson's song It's Your World, and I am very pleased. I also did a cover/sing along of Bastille's Requiem For Blue Jeans (cover/mashup of Lana Del Rey's song Blue Jeans), which I will post later. 



3. I have discovered more Bastille, am becoming more obsessed by the day, and have started writing songs again (actual full length songs, not random verses). If you have not listened to Bad Blood or All This Bad Blood (the extended edition of Bad Blood), your life is not complete and you should do so immediately. iTunes Link Here.

4. You really need to go buy my book HERE and like my Facebook page HERE.

So aside from getting literally two hours of sleep last night, this week has been pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment