Pages

10/13/14

Oh, Hi.

It's only been two months since I posted anything. Oops. I got to go to a wedding and do some fabulous photography, which I will post eventually, as well as see some friends who I haven't seen or talked to in years. That was fun, and slightly awkward. My haven't-seen-in-forever-friend was glued to her boyfriend the entire time and I spoke to her for approximately five minutes. Fantastic. (This is why people don't like couples, this and only this). 

Oh and the actual awesome news! I've decided that I can't deal with querying anymore, and I'm going to self publish my novel (Sedition) as an ebook for the Kindle! Here's my fabulous cover which I designed in about an hour...

So pretty. You can click HERE to go to the Amazon page where you can pre-order the book, which will be released on December 31st. I also made a plot change that connects all (yes all) of my 50+ books. This was possibly a bad idea. We shall see. Sedition will be available in paperback as well, but not for a while. I have an author page on Facebook now, which you can find and like HERE.

I also bought the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One. It is lovely. Very lovely. I have no way to play the Blu-Rays, but I love it anyway.

And I'm getting another kitty. It is tiny and black and completely crazy. There are videos on my Instagram and Vine accounts, possibly Twitter as well.

I was going to write a really long post, but now I can't remember what I was going to say. So, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment