Pages

7/28/14

SDCC and Trailers

On one hand, I'm very sad that I missed SDCC. On the other, I'm really glad it's over because TRAILERS! ART! NEWS! I need to start looking at the cosplay pictures from this year ASAP. I had to restrain myself from doing a happy dance when I saw the trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I also kind of wanted to cry thanks to Edge of Night being the song for it. How about no.



Then there's the Mockingjay Part 1 trailer (finally an actual trailer, even if it was just a teaser). But ya know, it was awesome anyway. All I can do is hope that they decide to keep... well, you-know-who alive.



And we also have the first trailer for the Mad Max reboot. Initially I wasn't thrilled with Tom Hardy being cast but that is now replaced by adoration. Also bald and face-painted Charlize Theron... yes. Many explosions and dust and cars flipping and flying all over the place.




Okay I'm going to stop geeking out now. I'll have a couple of posts in the next day or so, one about Lucy, and one about my new film project and the makeup experiments I've been doing for that. And come to think of it, I'll probably have a couple of rants about the new Marvel art before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment