Pages

1/12/14

We're All Going To Die

Why are we going to die? It's Sherlock day, of course! The final episode of season 3 is coming on very soon (curse you Moffat and BBc, why are these seasons so short). I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty darn excited. And nervous because Moffat ruins things. I have seen exactly one spoiler (looking at you Kelsey) and I'm flipping out about it but we won't talk about that. The last two episodes were so extremely good, hopefully this one will be too... but we shall see. Knowing the writers, it will probably end in a horrendous cliffhanger and we'll have to wait another two years to find out what the heck happened and why. I mean seriously, with a title like His Last Vow, I'm thinking this is going to be pretty bad. I'll probably be back to rant about it later. Good luck to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment