Pages

1/19/14

Make Me Stop

I must be crazy because I recently started yet another book. I really like this one, which is currently titled The Under. It's actually kind of tempting to drop writing my sequels and work on The Under full time. But no! I shall continue to work on these sequels until they are finished! I'm determined to finish at least one of them this year, if not both. There's a slight chance I can do both, if I keep up with my writing goals. Anyway, back to The Under. I have so many different ideas for it, I don't know how I'm going to pick one! I'm not going talk about it much since I'm paranoid about having my ideas stolen, but I will say a few things.

  1. It's thousands of years in the future (many thousands)
  2. It's sci-fi apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic 
  3. There is space travel
There you go, that's all I'm going to post. This one just looks like SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE! I tend to stick with dystopia, so extreme future sci-fi will be a nice way to branch out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment