Pages

1/21/14

I Love Mail

Mail makes me happy. At least, fun mail does. Nobody wants a pile of bills and junk mail. Anyway, today had fun mail!!! Almost everything I've ordered lately came today, which was awesome. There were a couple of things I ordered from China, just to see what the quality was, and I'm not going into detail about those. However, I did get some items I've been looking forward to very much.


I haven't seen Warm Bodies in a long time. I had my aunt watch it with me tonight while my parents were gone (they think it's a stupid movie *gasp*). Thankfully, she liked it. I never can tell what people are going to like. Anyway, it was super fun seeing it again. 

The 5th Wave? I absolutely cannot wait to read it again. It's been quite a while since I got it from the library and I need something to hold me over until the sequel comes out later this year. Yay! And it's so pretty. I do have a weakness for hardcover books, they're just so very lovely.

Aaand the Conscious Box. This is a mystery box of gluten free and (I think) Organic samples and products. Thus far, I have been able to restrain myself from opening it. I'm really trying to save it for when my mom gets home later tonight. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! I'll definitely have to come back and review it tomorrow, it looks like there are some awesome things in there. 

I also decided to try a GLOSSYBOX, which shouldn't be here until next month. I'm really looking forward to that one. Hopefully it's worth the $21!

No comments:

Post a Comment