Pages

11/3/13

Losing My Mind

Oh look at that! I managed to go months (AGAIN) without a blog post. Good job. This was partially due to my getting a job at a dude ranch that required me to get up at 5am 5 days a week and left me brain dead by the time I got home. Also I started watching Supernatural on my way home from my trip to Tennessee in June. Let me tell you right now, if you want to have a life and emotional and mental stability, DO NOT watch Supernatural because it can and probably will take over your life. I watched all 8 seasons in 4 months.

I'm also feeling a little insane with writing. I've had writer's block when it comes to Sevan and Seizure for way too long, and yet I've taken on at least four more extensive writing projects and I have a ton of queries to send out. I know everyone thinks I'm insane for have so many stories in the works at once (I think I'm at about 30, although most of those are on the back burner) but once I get an idea in my head, I just have to write it down or I drive myself nuts thinking about it.

1. A collaboration with the girls from my writing group. Horrible apocalypse, people dying, weird thing happening. Should be very interesting. Especially considering the fact that we want to write it for NaNoWriMo.

2. A Supernatural fanfiction which started out to be small and simple, and has now grown into a long, partially plotted, very disturbing novella. Seriously, it would seem that I simply cannot write a short story anymore.

3. A collaboration Supernatural/Once Upon a Time crossover fanfiction with my insane fangirl friend, Kelsey. I initially thought it would be short, but now that we've got the BASIC plot, I can tell that it's going to end up being long and time consuming as well, what with subplots and plot additions and who knows what else. But it will be fun and interesting so what the heck.

4. Another collaboration with Kelsey, this one a Supernatural/Fringe crossover, with possible Once Upon a Time appearances. This one probably won't actually happen for a while because I'm STILL waiting for her to catch up on Fringe.

There are probably more projects that I'm working on but I can't think of anything else right now because my brain is trying to write three fanfics at once. So, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment