Crock Pot Lamb Stew
6 cups chicken broth
2 cups lamb stew meat
2 cups brown rice
5 stalks celery
1 cup broccoli pieces
1/2 + 1/8 cup half and half
505 green chile sauce
House of Tsang Mongolian fire oil
All seasons salt
All purpose seasoning
- Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot and turn it on to low.
- Get your rice going.
- Chop the lamb into bite sized chunks, set aside.
- Chop the celery and broccoli, set aside.
- Put approx. 1 tbsp. butter in a frying pan to melt and add 1/4 tsp rosemary and salt.
- Once the butter is melted, add the lamb, sprinkle 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp rosemary over it. Stir occasionally.
- When the lamb is cooked, add it to the chicken broth. But don’t scrape the pan!
- Turn crock pot up to high/medium if you’re planning to eat it soon.
- Add tbsp. butter to the pan and let it melt, then pour in the celery and broccoli. Sauté for approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1/8 cup half and half to the pan, stir a few times, add to the crock pot.
- Once the rice is done, add it to the crock pot.
- Add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp all seasons salt, 1 tsp all purpose seasoning, 1 tsp fire oil, and 1-2 tbsp worcestershire sauce.
- Add half of the 505 green chile.
- Add 1/2 cup half and half.
- Season to taste if you need to, otherwise, enjoy!